The Kindle Challenge

by - January 02, 2024


I recently joined bookstagram (Instagram but for books) and came across this challenge. I thought it would only be right since I’m the new owner of a Kindle, that I participate in the challenge!
 

What Kindle do you have? – Kindle Paperwhite in Agave Green.

Buy or borrow books? – Borrow 100%. I used to buy my books but I would be so anxious that I wouldn’t like it and then be stuck with it. I only buy physicals of books if they’ve been a 5 ⭐️ and live rent free in my head.

Kindle Unlimited? – I’ll have to report back on this ~ I’ve just signed up for the 2 months free trial. I have heard good things about it though.

Reading progress? – I always end on a chapter and recently I’ve had it set to % left in chapter, but I do flick to see the % left in the book occasionally.

Case or no case? – A case with a popsocket! I like having a case on because I can customise the back with different stickers!

Font? – 5

Font size? – Bookerly

Georgia

You May Also Like

0 comments